For the second installment of our cooking lessons, we will be teaching you how to make the easiest dumplings there is: the Wonton.
What you will make:
- Green pak choy and pork soup wontons
- Noodle salad with pepper and pork
- Vegetarian alternatives available
What you will learn:
- The Chinese seasonings and their usage
- Basic knife skills
- How to wrap the perfect wonton
- Creating a stock for the soup
- Making the stuffing
- Cook the perfectly al dente noodle for the salad
When and where:
- Wednesday 16 September, 11:00 – 14:00 in Marylebone
- £60 per person including lunch and Chinese tea
- A small group of 6 people
- As hands-on (or off) as you like. You can make everything from start to finish or watch and sip tea while we show you how it is done.
- We aim to have plenty of leftovers for you to take home.
To book, please email us for booking information.