Dumplings are one of the best selling items on our take-out menu and are a real crowd pleaser at our supper clubs. Therefore, it was not hard to pick this as the dish to launch our cooking lessons. Be prepared to roll-up your sleeves and get kneading, rolling and stuffing!
What you will make:
- Pan fried beef dumplings
- Boiled pork and cabbage dumplings
What you will learn:
- The Chinese seasonings and their usage
- How to make the perfect dough
- How to roll out dumpling skins
- Basic knife skills
- Making the stuffing
- Different ways to wrap dumplings
- Pan frying and boiling techniques
When and where:
Wednesday 20 May, 10:00 – 14:00 in Marylebone
£60 per person including lunch, Chinese tea and take away
- A small group of 6 people
- As hands-on (or off) as you like. You can make everything from start to finish or watch and sip tea while we show you how it is done.
- We aim to have plenty of left overs for you to take home.
To book, please email us for payment information, email@example.com.
If you are interested in an evening lesson, please get in touch. We can offered customized stuffing for those with dietary restrictions.