What you will make:
- Braised chicken and chestnuts
- Blanched spinach and tofu salad
- Pork and green pak choi wonton
What you will learn:
- The Chinese seasonings and their usage
- Basic knife skills
- Making the stuffing and wrapping the perfect wonton
- Braising techniques
When and where:
- Wednesday 8 June, 11:00 – 14:00 in Marylebone
- £60 per person including lunch, Chinese tea and leftovers to take home
- A small group of 6 people
- As hands-on (or off) as you like. You can make everything from start to finish or watch and sip tea while we show you how it is done.
To book, please email us.